A delicious plant based brownie that is lower in calories and sugar.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Place the sweet potato in, peeled and cubed.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bring to the boil.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked then mash it well.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend thoroughly.
- Grease or line a baking tin and add the ingredients, patting it down with a spatula and placing it in the oven. Cook for 15-20mins.
- Once done allow to cool on a wire rack.
Calories per serve = 129