This 6hr slow cooked lamb is honestly next level. Flavour is out of this world and you simply put it on, re-marinade after 3hrs and you’ll have meat that everyone will want.
- 1tbs cumin
- 1tbs dried coriander
- 1 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1.5tbs coconut sugar
- 2tbs garlic, minced or fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, to add into the slow cooker
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp smoked paprika, optional chilli may be enough
- Pepper and salt, a good serving
- Add the lamb to the slow cooker and turn on high, throw in two cloves of garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a screw lid Tupperware container and shake well
- Coat the lamb in half of the marinade and turn and coat the other half of the lamb in three hours
- Presto! You have the best smelling house in the district and the happiest bellies going around
- The rest of the taco recipe is in the next blog!
- Enjoy with family and friends and you may have left overs for the next day, I highly doubt it though.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 389