Need a SUPER easy weeknight dinner? Look absolutely no further. I have got you covered.
- x2 150g Basa fillets, frozen is fine, thaw them first
- 250g sweet potato, roasted
- fresh spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2tbs olive oil
- Sriracha chilli sauce
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees fan forced. Cut the sweet potato into cubes and cover lightly in oil, cook for 30mins
- Cook the Bara fillets for 3-4mins each side
- Compile your plate with the veggies and use no more than a quarter of the avocado per serve, pending on the person
- Add the Basa to the top of the vegetable stack
- Add the Sriracha sauce and presto! You are done. A great high protein meal to nourish you after a busy day.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 410