This is the best way to eat pork! You can have it for dinner, meal prep or the next day on a wrap!! So very versatile.
- 1 pork shoulder (trim excess fat)
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp garlic
- 1tsp onion
- 2tbs coconut sugar
- pinch of pink salt
- First trim the fat.
- Rub the pork in olive oil and salt
- Than in a seperate bowl make the dried herb mix
- Adding olive oil, coconut sugar and all the dried herbs listed
- Make a paste and with a brush paint the pork with the paste
- Add to the slow cooker for 6-8hrs
CALORIES PER SERVE = 109