A great family classic with an added bonus!!
- 1 rolled pork roast
- 3tbs olive oil
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1/2 bulb of garlic
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Pre heat the oven to 180+ degrees
- Rub the roast in olive oil and salt and give it a good massage
- Slice the onion with the skin on into rounds and lay on the bottom of a lined baking dish with the garlic. Drizzle with olive oil.
- On a rack place the pork roast and bake for a good 90mins. Checking as you go.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 304