A little twist on the old favourite!
- 2 pears, sliced & cored
- 5 pieces of rhubarb, topped & tailed
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2tbs maple syrup
- 2tsp coconut sugar
- 2tbs nutalex or butter, room temp.
- For the bottom of the crumble chop the rhubarb into quarters and slice the pears length ways
- In a large mixing bowl add the milk, maple syrup and 1tsp of vanilla essence with the fruit and generously
- Lay in the bottom of an large oven proof dish
- In a seperate bowl add the rest of the ingredients for the crumble and rub the butter or nutalex through with your hands
- Cover the top of your fruit with the crumble and place in the oven for 30-35mins, keeping an eye on the colour of the top of the crumble
- Enjoy! You can add coconut yoghurt to the top or coconut ice cream just be mindful of the calories involved if doing so.
CALORIES PER SERVE = 210