The tastiest yet easiest stir fry around. Full of flavour and protein!
- 400g beef steak
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 green spring onions
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos – found in all health food stores, I use Nuilife
- 1tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- Cut the steak into thin slices (against the grain)
- in a Tupperware container add the steak and the marinade
- Allow it to sit in the fridge for 1hr
- When you are ready to eat, drain the liquid from the meat (keep the liquid) and add the steak to the coconut oil in a large fry pan (make sure it is hot!!)
- Add the remaining sauce at the end for added flavour
- Slice the spring onions on the diagonal, in long strips ready to serve on top of the meat
- Serve immediately and add the fresh spring onions once served in the bowls.
CALORIES 291 per serve