Something fun for these Christmas holidays.
- 1 1/4 cup of chickpeas
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup ‘Sweet Williams’ choc chips – Coles
- 1tbs Botanika Blends, protein powder
- Macro Brand Strawberry jam, from Woolworths
- Blend all ingredients, except for the choc chips into a food processor and blend
- Once all ingredients are mixed well, fold through the choc chips with a wooden spoon
- Make small round balls of cookie dough and place on a lined baking tray
- press your thumb into the middle of the dough and flatten the cookie out a little
- Place the cookies in the oven for 10mins
- Oce they are done you can than add the jam with a spoon
Enjoy! A great Christmas cookie addition.