Need something finger-licking-good this summer? Try out these sticky short ribs to treat your summertime appetite. 👩🍳
- 8 short ribs from your local butcher
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1tbs sesame seed oil
- pepper and salt
- 1 bag of rocket
- Roast sweet potato
- Pan seared broccolini
- red onion
- cherry tomatoes
- Marinade the short ribs in a metal bowl for an hour or two. The longer the better. Place all the ingredients for the marinade in the bowl and stir thoroughly and then add meat. Place glad wrap over the top and let it sit in the fridge. Turning every 30mins.
- Roast the sweet potato in a pre-heated oven of 180 degrees. Place a small splash of olive oil, pepper, salt and garlic over the top and roast for around 45mins.
- In the remaining marinade, fry off the broccolini in a pan.
- Clean the fry pan and roast off the walnuts until they are lightly brown.
- Now fry off the short ribs until they are brown. Then transfer the ribs into an oven proof dish and cover with foil. Cook for another 2hrs for optimal tenderness.
- Put the salad together and serve.
Short Ribs (per serve) PRO 10.5g CARBS 1.1g FATS 12.5g Total Calories = 160
Toss Salad PRO 10.2g CARBS 27.4g FATS 14.1g Total calories = 173