Need something sweet for the kids this easter? Or for yourself? Here is a great way to keep sugar intake minimal.
Serves 20 small portions (you will need some cute little egg mould for this recipe)
120g or 1/2 cup cacao butter or cold-pressed coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
110 g or 1/2 cup almond butter, peanut butter, hazelnut butter or cashew butter
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
120 g or 1 cup Naked Chocolate (for this recipe I used Healthy Chef Teresa Cutter, Naked Chocolat Mylk )
- Melt cacao butter or coconut oil in a large bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and add Naked Chocolate and mix through using a small whisk until smooth.
- Add nut butter and a pinch of sea salt then mix through. Taste your chocolate creation….you may find you don’t need to add any sweetener. If you do, just add 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Pour chocolate into small chocolate moulds.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Store in the fridge, covered for up to 4 weeks.