PROTEIN; 1.4G < Tip; add in protein powder to increase protein value
- 60g of hazelnuts
- 60g of pistachios
- 100g of pecans
- 120g of medjool dates, stones removed
- 200ml of coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 45g of raw cacao powder
- 50g of dried cranberries
- Toast the nuts in a pan, for 4 minutes until golden the leave to cool.
- Blend the dates, coconut oil, milk, cacao together in a blender.
- Mix with the cooled and toasted nuts and dried cranberries
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours. Slice into bars and ENJOY! Take it to your next gathering.
With yours in Health and Fitness,
Vicky van de Luecht co-founder of Real Fitness Training